Small Frying Pan


Man in a restaurant : Excuse me, waiter, how long have you been working here?
Waiter                    :   About two months  sir.
Man                      :  Then it couldn't have been you who took my order.

***                   ***                       ****                          ***

The old man was watching the fisherman who caught three fishes but threw back two large ones into the water.
"Why did you throw two large ones and keep the little one?' the old man asked.

"Because I've got a small frying pan ", replied the fisherman.

***                      ***                  ***                                  ***

Prisoner  :  Look here, doctor!
You have already removed my spleen, tonsils, adenoids, and one of my kidneys.   I came to see if you could get me out of this place!
Doctor    :  I am, bit by bit.


Other Posts :


Santa on medicine.


Cured well.

What is education?

Tiger woods in Ireland

No comments:

Post a Comment