Test for Intelligent People

Sonia Gandhi met with the Queen of England.

Sonia asked the Queen, "Your Majesty, now that I am also a Queen...
of the Gandhi-Nehru dynasty in India... Are there... any tips you can
give to me to stay in power?"

?"Well," said the Queen, "The most important thing is to surround
yourself with intelligent people."

Sonia frowned, and then asked, "But how do I know the people around me
are intelligent?"

The Queen took a sip of tea. "Oh, that's easy; you just ask them to
answer an intelligent riddle.

"The Queen pushed a button on her intercom. "David Cameron - Please
come in here, would you?"

David walked into the room and said, "Yes, Your Majesty?"

The Queen smiled and said, "Answer me this please, David, your mother

and father have a child. It is not your brother and it is not your
sister. Who is it?"

Without pausing for a moment, David Cameron answered, "That would be me, ma'am."

"Yes! Very good. Dismissed!" said the Queen. Then she turned to Sonia
with a smile and said "See?".

Sonia went back to India and called Manmohan Singh and asked

"Manmohanji, answer this for me. Your mother and your father have a
child. It's not your brother and it's not your sister. Who is it?"

"I'm not sure," said Manmohan. "Let me get back to you on that one..."
Manmohan went to his advisors and asked every one, but none could give
him an answer.

Finally, he ran into Narendra Modi and asked, "Narendrabhai, can you

answer this for me? Your mother and father have a child and it's not
your brother or your sister. Who is it?"
Narendra Modi answered, "That's easy, it's me!"

Manmohan smiled, and said, "Thanks!"
Then, he phoned Sonia. "Hello, I did some research and I have the
answer to that riddle. It's Narendra Modi!"
Sonia got angry and shouted at Manmohan Singh,

"No! No! You idiot! It's David Cameron!"............ha ha.........

****                       *****                     ***

Jailer To Ajmal Kasab  :  You Are So Happy Today?
Kasab : I'm Not Indian, I Hate India, I Killed Indians But I'm Very Safe In India .
Journalist To Anna Hazare : You Are So Sad Today?
Anna :  I'm Indian, I Love My India And Indians, But Feel Unsafe...

I'm Not Sure When I Will Be Killed

More Jokes :







Santa in Court

Cured Well.

What is education? 

No comments:

Post a Comment