Sinking Ship


Perfect example of confidence:
A junior in an office dialed his boss's number by mistake & said :

Hey, send a coffee in my cabin in two minutes !...........

Boss shouted : Do you know whom you're talking to ?!!!!!!
Junior : no!
Boss: i'm the boss of this office.
Junior (in the same tone) : & do u know whom you're talking to?
Boss: no!
Junior: thank God.





**            **
A ship was sinking.
Captain: Does any one know how to pray?
A priest comes forward and says he can pray.
Captain: Ok priest, you pray;
Everyone else in ship will wear a life jacket
as we are one jacket short

**                  **                 ***



TEACHER    : Apeksha, give me a sentence starting with "I".
Apeksha      : I is ......

TEACHER: No, Apeksha. Always say, "I am."
Apeksha      .."OK Ma'am,.  "I am the ninth letter of the alphabet."

No comments:

Post a Comment