How does question paper leaked?

One sardarji professor asked a plumber to come to his college.

You know Why?

Because he wanted to check where the question paper is leaking...

--------------

In the office, some one said , "Santa! Your daughter has died!"

Depressed, Sardar jumps from 100th floor

At 50th floor he remembers I don't have a daughter!

At 25flr: I’m unmarried!

At 10flr:I'm Banta not Santa

--------------

A Sardar found the answer to the most difficult question ever

What will come first, Chicken or egg?

O Yaar, what ever u order first will come first.

----------------

Sardar wins 20 Crore from Rs. 20 lottery ticket.

Dealer gave 11 Crore after deducting tax.

The Sardar got angry and told dealerr: "Give me either 20 Crores or else return my 20 Rs back.!

---------------

Sardar proposed a Girl......

Girl said 'I'm 1 Year elder to you'...........

Sardar said 'Oye No Problem Soniye, I’ll marry you NEXT YEAR.

No comments:

Post a Comment