New Year Resolutions

Many of us do take resolution to forget very next day or even same day. Does your new year resolution matches to any of the following?


 
I will not wet the bed and blame it on my younger brother.

Read less books. A little learning is a dangerous thing. Too much of it can really wreck your head.

Drink more. Wasn't it Benjamin Franklin who said, beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. So be happy.

Work less. Take it easy. All work and no play can make you a dull boy or girl.

Take up some worthwhile new habit, like smoking - it helps keep tobacco workers in jobs.

I will not ring the stewardess button on airplanes just to get her phone number.

Start buying lottery tickets at a luckier store.

I will balance my checkbook. (on my nose).

Spend more less time at work.

I will never again take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

I resolve not to swim in any swimming pool without water.

I will stop saying," Ooh, that feels nice" whenever the security guys frisk me at airports.

I resolve to hold my breath and pull in my paunch when I cross my young secretary.

Also published on :
http://www.ahmedabadmirror.com/index.aspx?page=others&do=/blogs/

No comments:

Post a Comment